We have been closely watching and observing many families and friends. Very often we feel as though the world is filled with problems (of course, which is not true). We always had a keen eye on these problems, because we felt they could be solved (or at least an attempt) with some attitude change or by open communication or by proper education or by setting values and standards.
- Domestic Violence
- Women are the victims
- Women treated as commodities rather than human beings
- Husband applies his corporate strategies on wife
- Increase in the verbal abuse of women at home
- No value for the Marriage System
- Influence of western ideas on Marriage and Family System
- No support system for women when they live abroad (or away from parents)
- Family System
- Daughter-in-laws hate mother-in-laws
- Mother-in-laws hate daughter-in-laws
- Daughter-in-laws don’t like sister-in-laws
- Sister-in-laws don’t like Daughter-in-laws
- Once they get married, “some women” think husband as personal property
- Husbands don’t interact with girl’s family
- Family members don’t mix as they think “we think differently”
- Old age parents are undergoing distress and restraining from life
- Marriage System (some husbands say…)
- I love my wife not because of marriage but because she is a manager in reputed company
- Just by getting married, you wont develop love on wife
- Giving food, clothing and basic necessities for Wife and Children is a burden
- My wife needs to prove me that she is of substance before i love her
- You pay your phone bill and i pay mine
- You go in your car and i go in my car
- Your kids and My kids are playing with Our kids
- I am the one who is earning and you have to listen to me
- If you can’t listen to me, get out of my home
- Because you are not earning, you have to listen to me
- and the list goes on and on…
Why Storyboarding :
- How to combat a particular situation
- What others say about a situation
- Empathize with others
What are the rules:
- All posts are strictly anonymous. We are sure that you dont want to be called by your names in the stories. So, please apply to others too.
- Posts do not contain names and specific places. You can mention Country names.
- All the Suggestions and Advise MUST reflect the Indian Family and Marriage Values. They should elicit the values but not degrade them.
- Any posts and comments that degrade the values will be ruthlessly deleted.
- For the sake of anonymity we have enabled the anonymous comments in blogspot.
So, what’s the future:
What should you do:
Blogspot : http://familyfriend101.blogspot.com/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/familyfriend101
- A story of a friend who’s husband say’s you should pay your bills.
- A story where women with 2 kids faces music from Husband and In-laws.
- Part 1 – A story where parents are neglected and kids are enjoying.
- Part 2 – A story where parents are neglected and kids are enjoying.
- Should i blame on this bad economy or is it my bad luck i dont get a job ?
- Why should we be always compared with others and insult us
- My in-laws and sister-inlaws have no mercy!